WHY HAS NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING NICER TO GARTH?
HE IS THE MOST LOVING, CARING, HAPPY-GO-LUCKY MEMBER OF THE SHOW. HE QUESTIONS KIDS WITH SOCK PUPPETS BECAUSE HE DOESN’T WANT TO SCARE THEM. HE SAVES DEAN AND SAM’S RELATIONSHIP. HE TAKES CARE OF KEVIN. GARTH HAS A SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING. GARTH TAKES ON ONE OF THE MOST EMOTIONALLY DAMAGING JOBS AND REMAINS HAPPY, UNBROKEN, AND SMILING.
WHY DOESN’T EVERYONE SHOWER GARTH WITH COMPLIMENTS???
i went down to the middle school today for relay for life and i saw my old social studies teacher i had a crush on (don’t talk to me) and he was like “hey how are you i haven’t seen you in ages?” and the first thing i blurted out was “I JUST TURNED 18” and jesus christ if that’s not the thirstiest thing i’ve said in my whole life
Did this hurt anyone else as much as it did me? That his fucking family was them? Like oh my god.
HE WENT TO STANFORD
Can I also point out that despite the fact that Sam is always complaining about the hunter life he is the one in this episode so desperate to get back to it
and when you remember that Bobby and Ellen actually got married in the alternate universe and Jo really did become their sister
HIS FATHER IS BOB
BECAUSE BOBBY WAS MORE OF A FATHER TO HIM THAN JOHN EVER COULD HAVE BEEN
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
- He crossed the Tibet border w/o a visa in a vegetable truck
It’s really hard to write good songs when you’re not obsessively in love with somebody, or have your heart… broken. (My Crazy Beautiful Life: Episode 5)
Dragon’s Breath is a very gorgeous type of opal made into many types of jewelry.
They look like gateways to other dimensions… :O
That top left one looks like it’s plotting to take over Middle Earth